Upon her arrival, in three days she dealt with about ten loads of laundry. It was amazing the quantity of material she could gather up, quietly spin about, occasionally releasing a tiny amount of water down the slosh sink, and everything came out clean.
I quickly found that while Lady Kenmore accepted large assignments, Mr. GE 's capacity had not increased. So some things get hung up to dry. However, this is not a terrible situation anymore since I moved nearly everything out of the laundry and furnace area to accommodate Lady Kenmore's arrival. (Just don't look in the other part of the basement, to where all the boxes moved.) Not that she needed a lot of space, but I thought the delivery men needed room to turn around.
So today I gave Lady Kenmore a few projects, and she quietly went about her work. So lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment