The public school system canceled school before midnight, so our parish school's automatic messenger system started calling all home phones and all parent cell phones around 5:30 a.m. We were prepared and had turned off ringers and gathering all chirping and vibrating mobile devices into our room to dampen the notification noise. The Monkeys were up at the usual time in high excitement. There was no school, but there was also no snow.
(The above reminds me of this next one, taken five years ago.)
Monkeys2 plans to have a restaurant when she grows up. She was working on the menu. GF down at the bottom means "Gluten Free" so that mommy can eat at her restaurant too.
And did I mention that Monkey3 likes to climb?
By 9:30 I had had enough, so we went for a walk. It looked like snow. But it was really rain.
After that, Monkey3 took a nap. So we big girls did crafts.
First we worked on squares for bean bags, for a game during Monkey2's birthday party next weekend.
Then they worked on presents for Monkey3's birthday, also next week.
Did I mention that Monkey3 is a climber?
End of the day, the Monkeys cleaning up.
I have never been so exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment