Friday, November 6, 2009

Transportation

After breakfast Monkey2 gave me a crayon and wanted a princess.

I drew an orange princess.

Then she gave me a purple crayon and wanted another princess.

"Bigger or smaller?" I asked.

"Smaller."

Somehow they resembled Monkey1 and Monkey2.

Then a yellow crayon. Then a blue crayon.

"How many sisters are you going to have?" I asked.

"Five."

"FIVE!" (Either there's going to be some multiple births or there will be some age-defying biology going on.) "We'd better get you on a prayer chain," I laughed.

And soon I'm hearing Monkey2 talking about the "chain train"... then the "prayer bus" ... then the "Rosary bus"... then the "Rosary train"...

Sounds like a field trip. When I took out the trash, she happily toddled around behind me until I turned to re-enter the house. Then she wailed in tremendous protest of returning indoors, "But I want to go Rosary train!" I wonder where the station is.

No comments: