Monday, February 15, 2010

The Blur of Days

What day is it?

Seriously.

We had a giant snow storm, where we chose to be away from home. We dug out, came home, and dug out again.

Then there was a blizzard snow storm. We dug out, grocery shopped and went to church -- saw and talked to people -- and returned to the in-laws' house and dug that out again.

Then flurries came out of the sky. Now school is delayed, no, canceled for tomorrow. The bus stops are still under mountains of snow and the sidewalks not cleared. Not that that matters for my little Monkey getting to school, but it matters to those who make the decisions.

Another day at home? With two little Monkeys that need running around while I need to keep my aching ear warm? I think I need How to Hibernate for Dummies.

No comments: