Came down to breakfast and saw there were already several half-eaten bananas on the table... obviously, a day to make banana bread.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Skins
Watched an episode of the new season of "Skins", a teen drama on BBC America. The accents are so thick that sometimes there are subtitles. Just like last season, the show just sucks me in, and whenever there are commercials I am growling and pacing, sure that there are more commercials in this program than any other and impatient for it to return -- that's tautness of it. However, the debauchery of these teens seems to know no limits, which makes me annoyed with myself for watching, and also puzzled as to the review ads for it touting "real teenagers." I questioned this to my husband, and he shrugged, yeah, it was real. His younger years were so different from mine, and I think he was a lot more aware of what his peers were doing than I was. "All the sex and drugs? Not my girls!" I snapped. Oh, the worries of parenthood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment